Just The Facts is devoted to bringing truth into Canadian politics. Canadians have commonly held values:
- We value the concept of “good” government. We believe that government can work for the common good.
- We value fairness and equality and believe that everyone should have the opportunity to be who they want to be.
- We value freedom and believe that people should be able to speak their mind even if others disagree.
- We value order and believe that everyone should be treated fairly under the law.
- We value peace and our international reputation as peacekeepers and consensus builders.
These values have traditionally been protected by our democracy and our unyielding commitment to compromise and debate. Under Mr. Harper, however, our government has taken a different path and threatened these core Canadian tenets.
Just The Facts believes in fairness. We believe in presenting the facts truthfully before you. We believe that the facts show it’s time for a change in Ottawa.
Your vote counts and Just The Facts believes that it is crucial for all of us to be informed by the facts and vote strategically.
Get the facts and vote for the Canada you want.
Election Day is October 19th!
We encourage everyone to get out to vote, but to vote strategically.
In order to change the Federal Government, we have put together a list of the ridings that can make that happen.
If you live in any of the ridings below, please vote for our suggested candidates!
Don’t know your riding? Look it up HERE
“[W]e are working to ensure that the Canadian justice system no longer allows the worst criminals to pose a risk to you, your children, and our communities.” – Mr. Harper in March 2015
In 2008, Mr. Harper promised “a steady hand on the wheel, even if the world’s financial markets get a little rocky.”
Has he delivered on this promise?
“[Y]our country, and particularly your conservative movement, is a light and an inspiration to people in this country and across the world” – Mr. Harper speaking to the American Council for National Policy in 1997
“When a government starts trying to cancel dissent or avoid dissent is frankly when it’s rapidly losing its moral authority to govern.”
– Mr. Harper, Canadian Press, April 18, 2005
“It is a time to stick to our plan, make wise investments, control our spending, lower taxes and make sure our fiscal situation is balanced and strong.”
– Mr. Harper, on election campaign in August, 2015
“We’re the first government in Canadian history to actually see emissions reductions in the country”
– Mr. Harper at a campaign stop in 2015